You need to fulfil our requirements for eligibility and follow the application process, both described below.
Who Can Apply?
You are eligible for our $2000 scholarship if you cover the following requirements:
- You are 18 years old or older
- You are enrolled in an accredited post-secondary educational institution by the time the winner of the annual scholarship is announced
- Your cumulative grade point average (GPA) is 3.0 or higher
How to Enter the Contest
In order to enter the competition for our scholarship, you need to write and send us an essay on the following topic: What Does the Future Hold for Money? We want you to give us your own personal thoughts on the matter, focusing on contemporary currencies and alternative payment options in the future. Here are the requirements for the essay:
- The essay must be written in English
- The essay must be a minimum of 1000 words
- The essay must be unique and devoid of any plagiarism
Please note that essays with persistent grammatical or spelling errors will not be considered. Make sure that any references in your essay are clearly accredited where they are due.
Submit Your Application
Your application must be emailed to email@example.com, with the subject being ‘Emily Woodward Scholarship’. Along with the essay, please send us the following information about yourself:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- University Name
- Brief Personal Info (50 – 100 words)
Congratulate Our Previous Winners!
Terms & Conditions
- Applicants must be enrolling full-time or part time
- Essay must be at least 1000 words, in English, and must be submitted in .pdf or .doc format
- All submissions will be thoroughly reviewed, and only one winner will be chosen
- Applicants must be 18 or older at the time of submission
- Only one entry per applicant is permitted
- Scholarship is available to students worldwide